Did you know the law library collection has entire sections dedicated to time-saving forms? Before you try to create a form from scratch or re-invent the wheel, check out our selection! Whether you need a form for a practical-skills class or for an externship, we have a huge selection of forms for your use.
Top Forms in the Print & Electronic Collections:
- Thorp’s North Carolina Trial Practice Forms PRINT ELECTRONIC
- Pleadings & Motions
- Counterclaim & Crossclaim
- North Carolina Manual of Complaints PRINT ONLY
- Automobile Torts
- Premises Liability
- Consumer Areas of Practice
- North Carolina Corporation Law and Practice Forms PRINT ELECTRONIC
- LLC, LP, LLP and PC
- Douglas’ Forms (North Carolina) PRINT ELECTRONIC
- Business Transactions
- Civil Litigation
- Wills, Trusts, & Estate Administration
- Real Estate
- Domestic Relations & Guardians
- Transactions in Turbulent Times
These titles focus on North Carolina law and represent only the tiniest sliver of the available state and national resources. One of the best ways to find the form you need is to browse an index in the print format. There is an entire row of forms in the compact shelving area of Treatises with several indices to facilitate your search.
Best option of all? Come visit us in the law library and we will guide you to the best forms for your needs!
~Mary Susan Lucas~