Can you believe it? Yes, you heard correctly.
You can now reserve your study rooms online from anywhere and avoid having to make a trip to the Circulation Desk. You can see what rooms are booked when, find out more information on the rooms, such as the number of outlets or the size of its whiteboard, and you can even add a nickname to your booking so your study group can find you!
It’s this easy…
- Go to http://studyrooms.charlottelaw.edu
- Choose your type of study room from the menu on the right
- Choose a room number
- Choose a time
- Confirm it through your CharlotteLaw email address
Here’s the fine print on our policies…
- Study rooms are available to be booked up to 7 days in advance
- Rooms are booked in 30 minute increments
- You can book up to 4 hours a day
- Please cancel at least 30 minutes prior to your start time, to allow other students the opportunity to book the room. Repeated non-cancellations will result in you being denied future room bookings.
- Be sure to confirm your booking through your CharlotteLaw email address within 30 minutes of the booking.
Questions about the process?
So enjoy your new-found freedom and book away!