Did you know that there’s an app that gives you simple mobile access to the world’s largest image-based legal research database? Yes, I’m referring to HeinOnline.
With their new iPhone/iPad app, you can:
- view and download image-based PDFs
- access content by citation
- browse by volume
- navigate a volume with the electronic table of contents
- use full advanced searching techniques
Visit the Apple iTunes store to download this FREE app at http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/heinonline-2011/id466881844?mt=8.
And are you aware that the Library of Congress recently launched a Congressional Record App that allows you to easily read the daily edition of the Congressional Record on your iPad?
Here you can:
- Browse editions of the Congressional Record by date: January 4, 1995 (the 104th Congress, 1st Session) to the present
- Perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents
- Share documents via email
- Save documents to your preferred iPad PDF reader
- Identify the latest bills and resolutions considered daily on the floor of the US House of Representatives
- Identify the latest bills, resolutions, treaties and nominations considered daily on the floor of the US Senate
Visit the Apple iTunes store to download this FREE app at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-congressional-record/id492077075?mt=8.
Interested in checking out more mobile applications geared towards the law community?
Visit our There’s an App for That? LibGuide for apps for legal research, news, law school, bar study and more!